2x Voltaren Emulgel Gel (150g x 2 tubes) total 300gAdd feedback:
- Manufacturer: Gsk - Novartis
- Weight: 0.3 kg
Delivery time: 7-11 working days - Shipment tracking
CENA PLN 104,53 ZŁ
2x Voltaren Emulgel Gel (150g x 2 tubes) total 300g
Expiration Date 2018 +
manufacture Germany -- import Poland
Product Description: Voltaren Emulgel
Voltaren Emulgel is a clinically certified pain relieving rub that provides a trio of benefits that include
- Relieving pain
- Controlling the inflammation
- Getting you moving sooner
Don’t allow the ‘pain’ to keep you from things you love to do every day
Active ingredient -
Emulgel contains 11.6mg of the innovative active ingredient ‘diclofenac diethylammonium’
1.16% diclofenac diethylammonium
Auxiliary ingredients -
Carbomer, cocoyl caprylocaprate, diethylamine, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, macrogol cetostearyl ether, perfume, propylene glycol, water
Description - whitish, soft, homogenous, cream-like topical emulsion
For localized relief of pain and inflammation in conditions like,
- Trauma to muscles, joints, and appendages (tendons, ligaments): Sprains, bruises, strains
- Joint pain caused by osteoarthritis in the hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, or feet.
- Soft tissue rheumatism that is localized: Bursitis, tendinitisIt is advised that the treatment should be reviewed following two weeks of use, for above conditions.In Osteoarthritis, only the ‘amenable joints’ that are not covered by a thick muscle layer will be benefitted e.g. Knee, handsWhen using for the first time the seal must be removed from the nozzle by the reversed cap
- Dosage and mode of administration –
- For Osteoarthritis (OA) the therapy is ideally reviewed in four weeks of time.
- Important! –
- Adults and elderly: A small amount should be gently rubbed into the skin in a circular manner that will depend on the size of the area affected (2 – 2.5 cm in diameter). A maximum dose of 4g can be applied 3 to 4 times a day. Hands must be thoroughly washed following application unless the affected area is in hands.
- Children and adolescents: Due to lack of trial data, not recommended for less than 14 years of age. However, for those 14 and older if the treatment duration exceeds one-week medical care is advisable. It is crucial to consult a medical doctor if symptoms are worsening despite application.For upper extremities 2g of gel up to 4 times a day with a maximum dose of 8g daily. Absorption – Contraindications –
- Avoid this medication if you
- The formula, which is a unique combination of a gel and cream helps the active ingredient diclofenac penetrate the skin, tissue, and disperse in the synovial fluid of the joint to get to the source of inflammation.
- Voltaren Emulgel can be used as a substitute for ultrasound transmission gel but have to be careful when using it for larger areas of the body repeatedly as there will be more systemic absorption into the blood stream, posing a risk for overdosing.
- For lower extremities 4g of gel can be applied up to 4 times a day without exceeding 16g a day.
- have a history of allergies for diclofenac of the auxiliary ingredients
- are taking another NSAID e.g. Aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen
- taking or using other products containing diclofenac, oral or topical
- are in the third trimester of pregnancy due to risk of ductus arteriosus, a fetal anomaly
- are less than 14 years of age
- have a history of asthma attacks, urticaria, and allergic rhinitis following administration of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) or any other NSAID
Drug Interactions –
Those who are currently under anticoagulant therapy with blood thinners (e.g. aspirin, clopidogrel), should use with caution due to increased GI bleeding risk.
150g x 2 tubes = 300g
"Novartis" Germany - import "Gsk" Poland
300 g (150g x 2)
$ 12.00 (global express) Shipment tracking