8x Voltaren Emulgel Gel (100g x 8 tubes) total 800gAdd feedback:
- Manufacturer: Gsk - Novartis
- Weight: 0.8 kg
Delivery time: 7-11 working days - Shipment tracking
CENA PLN 307,46 ZŁ
8x Voltaren Emulgel Gel (100g x 8 tubes)
Expiration Date 2018 +
manufacture Germany -- import Poland
1g of Voltaren Emulgel contains 11.6mg of the active substance diclofenac diethylammonium
1,16% diclofenac diethylammonium
For the local symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation in:
- trauma of the tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints, e.g. due to sprains, strains and bruises
- localised forms of soft tissue rheumatism
It is recommended that treatment be reviewed after 14 days in these indications.
For the treatment of osteoarthritis of superficial joints such as the knee.
In the treatment of osteoarthritis, therapy should be reviewed after 4 weeks.
Posology and method of administration
Adults: Voltaren Emulgel should be rubbed gently into the skin. Depending on the size of the affected site to be treated 2-4g (a circular shaped mass approximately 2.0-2.5cm in diameter) should be applied 3 - 4 times a daily. After application, the hands should be washed unless they are the site being treated.
Use in the elderly: The usual adult dosage may be used.
Children and adolescents: There are insufficient data on efficacy and safety available for the children and adolescents below 14 years of age . In children aged 14 years and over, if this product is required for more than 7 days for pain relief or if the symptoms worsen the patient/parents of the adolescent is/are advised to consult a doctor.
Voltaren Emulgel is suitable for the transmission of ultrasound and may be used as a couplant in combination with ultrasound therapy. If large areas of the body are covered with gel, systemic absorption will be greater and the risk of side-effects increased, especially if the therapy is used frequently.
- Patients with or without chronic asthma in whom attacks of asthma, urticaria or acute rhinitis are precipitated by acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Hypersensitivity to diclofenac or any of the excipients
- Third trimester of pregnancy.
- The use in children and adolescents aged less than 14 years is contraindicated.
100g x 8 tubes = 800g
"Novartis" Germany - import "Gsk" Poland
800 g (100g x 8)
(global express) Shipment tracking